Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Starfall!




I've finally got Landon onto Starfall. I showed it to him earlier this morning and he has been playing it ever since.
Level 1 is the ABCs, which he already knows. So, I started him at Level 2: Learn to Read. He has been going through the lessons quickly as they are easy for him to understand. Landon seems to be liking it pretty well. I even had to inform him that it is "school stuff". He looked at me like I was crazy. Lol.
He loves video games and I think things like this will keep his attention a lot better than just looking at pieces of paper. I believe this is a great site that will go along well with our book "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons".
And best of all, Starfall is a free site. They do sell items in their store and have a download center.
Starfall does have a paid iPad app. However, it is only Level 1: ABCs. I really wish they had the other levels available as well. I guess I can get it for Eli to,learn his ABCs.


~April
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment