Thursday, February 9, 2012

Clearance at Lifeway Christian Book Store






We made a trip to Lifeway yesterday. In the clearance section I came across 4 books that caught my eye. They were called English Lessons from the Bible: Book of Mark. There are two books, book 1 and book 2. There are also student and teacher editions. We picked up the student and teacher editions for book 1. The total for both was around $7.50. Now, I wish we had gotten both book 2 editions as well. I may have to send my hubby back to get them because the ones I saw were the only ones they had.
I think this will be very good when we start grammar with Landon. I'm not sure he is ready for it now, but I will go over a lesson and see how he responds.
Have any of you used this before? If so, how did it work for you?
~April

No comments:

Post a Comment